Leonardo DiCaprio (born November 11, 1974) is an American actor, producer, and environmentalist. He’s regularly played unconventional characters, especially in biopics and time movies. As of 2019, his movies have grossed US$7.2 billion globally, and he’s put eight occasions in yearly rankings of their highest-paid celebrities on earth. Produced in Los Angeles, DiCaprio started his career by appearing in television advertisements at the late 1980s. At the early1990s, he played with recurring characters in several television series, like the sitcom Parenthood.
And apart from all this he knows almost everything about planet and environment and how to correct it. This is the most important thing in his day life. To be concern about all this things going on. He’s a very humble being and a great environmentalist.
|Full name||Leonardo Wilhelm DiCaprio|
|Professions||Actor, Film producer and Environmentalist|
|Hair Color||Dark brown|
|Date Of Birth||November 11, 1974|
|Hometown||Los Angeles, California, U.S|
|Blood group||B negative|
|Hobbies||Riding Bicycle, Scuba Diving and playing video games.|
|Father name||George DiCaprio|
|Mother name||Irmelin Indenbirken|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Leonardo DiCaprio
- Robert De Niro once chose Leonardo DiCaprio among hundreds of young boys who auditioned for This Boy’s Life role.
- He has never taken drugs before the Wolf Of Wall Street, but the irony is he had to a drug expert to prepare for the movie.
- He and Jonah Hill also reportedly watched the youtube video of “the drunkest man in the world” for inspiration.
- His father, George DiCaprio, is half-Bavarian and half-Italian.
- DiCaprio first received an Academy Award nomination in 1993 for his role as Arnie Grape in What’s Eating Gilbert Grape.
- In total, DiCaprio has been nominated for eight Screen Actors Guild awards, three Baftas, and two Saturn Awards – and won absolutely none of them. Our hearts bleed for you, Leo.
- According to Mark Bego’s book Leonardo Di Caprio: Romantic Hero (not, in fact, a working title), DiCaprio drew a swastika on his head in class as a child, in a Charles Manson imitation.
- Abagnale’s charm so drew DiCaprio that he invited him to his home.
- DiCaprio first appeared on screen aged five in children’s TV show Romper Room but was too disruptive.
- It only took one scene for Wahlberg and DiCaprio to see eye to eye: “So I come in, and I do the audition and I kind of look at him and he kind of looks at me, and then we do a scene, and they’re like, ‘Hmm, this fucking dude’s pretty good, right?'” Wahlberg told the Hollywood Reporter. Fair enough.
Leonardo DiCaprio Awards
2016 : Best Actor for the movie “The Revenant”.
Golden Globe Awards
2005 : Best actor in a motion picture – The Aviator
2014 : Best actor in a motion picture – The wolf of wall street
2016 : Best actor in a motion picture – The Revenant
Leonardo DiCaprio Controversies
Unfortunately, there is not even a single controversy about Leo. The only controversy he has is about his legendary movie Titanic. During the scene where Jack and Rose cling to each other as he slowly freezes to death in the icy water, could she have scooched over and let him float on the makeshift door raft too?
And this controversy has no limit.
Leonardo DiCaprio Salary & Net Worth
DiCaprio’s salary is normally about $20 million a movie.
Although he cut his salary into $10 million for Once Upon A Time In Hollywood.
His Total Net Worth is $245 million (as in 2019)
Leonardo DiCaprio Cars Collection
- Porsche Cayenne – $1,00,000
- Toyota Prius – $30,000
- Tesla Roadster – $110,000
- Fisker Karma – $1,50,000
- Mercedes Class – $1,40,000
- Ferrari 458 Italia – $3,00,000
- Range Rover – $1,40,000
Leonardo DiCaprio Social Network
Instagram – https://instagram.com/leonardodicaprio
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/LeonardoDiCaprio/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/LeoDiCaprio